How to participate
Registration is mandatory to join the event. You can register through the button here above until 24 April, 11.59pm CEST. Please note that, in respect of anti-Covid protocols, the venue’s capacity is reduced and on campus participation (27 April) is only allowed upon registration to one of the following time slots, subject to availability:
- from 10.00am to 12.00pm CEST
- from 12.30pm to 2.30pm CEST
- from 3.00pm to 5.00pm CEST
Further information on how to join on campus and online will be shared with registered students and graduates only.
Get ready and join: a few tips for you
- Carefully read all the instructions on how to register.
- Carefully read all the materials you have at your disposal to get ready for each of the event phases.
- Take advantage of all the employment guidance initiatives organized by the Career Services to get prepared for the event (e.g. the seminar "Get Ready for Bocconi&Jobs" of 21 April), revise your CV, effectively apply and achieve your professional objective (e.g. e-learning courses available 24/7 on yoU@B and BBoard and other dedicated services).
- Make sure your LinkedIn profile is on point (you could share it together with your resume in the registration form).
- Be open to all the opportunities that participating Employers may have to offer.
- When interacting with recruiters, ask meaningful questions and showcase your best elevator pitch.
- Don’t forget that the dress code is business casual.
- If you join online, make sure you have a good Internet connection before accessing the event (the system is mobile responsive, but a PC will provide a much more inclusive overview).
If you need further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org