9, 10, 11 NOVEMBER 2021
Mark your calendars now
NO TRAVEL NEEDED
Participate from wherever you are
Seeking to hire Bocconi talents
LEARN & NETWORK
Explore resources, chat with hiring managers, grow your network and apply
Presentations schedulePresentations schedule will be available closer to the event.
Get ready and join: a few tips for you
- Enter the job market well equipped: take advantage of all Career Services to revise your CV (it will be automatically shown to recruiters when chatting), effectively apply and achieve your professional objective through the e-learning courses available 24/7 on yoU@B and BBoard and other dedicated services.
- Make sure your LinkedIn profile is on point before sharing your profile link (optional in the registration form).
- Be open to new opportunities the job market may have to offer.
- Be concise when interacting with recruiters: ask meaningful questions, talk about your studies, any professional experiences you may already have and your background.
- Be aware of the chat management tool. When you’ll access a booth, you will enter a group chat, so please scroll-up and read the previous messages in order to avoid repeating previously asked questions. Also notice that individual/private chats can be started only by recruiters, not by students/graduates.
- Fine-tune your best elevator pitch and don’t forget a business casual dress code is still a must when video-chatting in a professional setting.
- Make sure you have a good internet connection before accessing the event (the system is mobile responsive, but a PC will provide a much more inclusive overview).
INDUSTRIAL & CONSUMER GOODS AND SERVICES
FINANCE, CONSULTING AND AUDITING
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you have until 7 November to register. This deadline will not be extended. Non-registered users will not be allowed to access the event.
After registration, you can enter your credentials in the above login button. You’ll be able to preview the booth a few days before the event and then get in touch with employers on the live days.
No. You do not need to download or install any softwares to participate. You only need to have a good internet connection.
Participating employers are listed above and they will be different on each of the three live days.
HR and line professionals will be more than glad to interact with you on each live day.
HR and line professionals will be live on 9, 10, 11 November 2021, from 10am to 5pm CET. However, exhibitor information will be accessible starting a few days before the event and you will be able to submit applications until 19 November. Check the schedule above.
It is not required in order to join the event but you will need it in case of video meetings.
Yes, also after the live days.
No. Credentials are strictly personal. Also, be aware of the fact that Virtual Bocconi&Jobs is dedicated exclusively to students and graduates up to one year after graduation from the Undergraduate School, and students and graduates up to three years after graduation from the Graduate and Law School.
Send an email to email@example.com for dedicated technical assistance. During the event a dedicated tech support chat will also be available.